OB/GYN in Bingham Farms, Michigan
The friendly staff at Preferred Women’s Health welcomes your call and looks forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our OB/GYN services, please call our office at (248) 723-6200. To schedule an appointment, you can call or book an appointment online.
Preferred Women’s Health
Phone: (248) 723-6200
Fax: (248) 723-6671
31500 Telegraph Road, Suite 220
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Preferred Women’s Health is conveniently located in Bingham Farms, Michigan. There is plenty of free parking right outside our door, and elevators are available for your convenience.
- Monday: 8:30 am – 4 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am – 4 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am – 4 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am – 4 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am – 2 pm
Office hours may vary.
In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! Inform the emergency room staff that you are a patient of Preferred Women’s Health, and they will contact the physician on call.
At Preferred Women’s Health, we accept Medicare and most major insurance plans (see list below). If you do not see your plan listed, contact your insurance company or you may call our office at (248) 723-6200 to find out if we accept your insurance plan.
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance, and/or a deductible, you will need to pay at the time of your visit. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, Visa, and MasterCard. Please note, you will be billed applicable co-pays for TeleMedicine visits if that is a provision of your insurance benefits.
If you have a question related to your bill or insurance, please contact our billing specialists at (248) 723-6200.
- Aetna US Healthcare – EPO
- Aetna US Healthcare Managed Care- POS
- Aetna US Healthcare – PPO
- Aetna – Global
- Aetna – NGS – Coresource
- Allliance Health & Life (HAP) – EPO
- Alliance Health & Life (HAP) – POS
- Alliance Health & Life (HAP) – PPO
- Beaumont Employee Health Plan (UMR)
- Blue Care Network – HMO
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO (Blue Preferred, Community Blue, Trust)
- Blue Preferred Plus – PPO
- Cigna HAP Preferred – PPO
- Cigna Health Care – PPO, POS, EPA, EPO
- First Health Network
- Fiserv Health
- Golden Rule – United Healthcare
- HAP Senior Plus
- Health Alliance Plan – HMO, PPO, EPO, POS, EPA
- Health Plus – HMO, PPO
- McLaren – HMO, PPO
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Plus Blue
- Priority Health PPO, HMO
- Professional Benefit Administrators
- Total Healthcare – PPO, HMO (Not Medicaid)
- United Healthcare Community Plan PPO, POS, EPO (Not Medicaid)
- US Health and Life
Prescriptions and medication refills for established patients of Preferred Women’s Health are routinely issued during our regular office hours (see above). You can make your request by sending us a message through our secure Patient Portal or by calling our office at (248) 723-6200. Portal messages are reviewed during regular business hours. No refills will be authorized during the evenings, weekends, or on holidays, as the providers on call do not have access to your medical records during those times. It is helpful to anticipate your refill needs to avoid an interruption in your medication therapy.