Menopause Treatment at Preferred Women's Health
Menopause can be a daunting experience for many women as their bodies go through a series of changes. Our board-certified gynecologist, Christine Matoian, MD, and our physician assistant, Melissa Rae, are experienced in providing up-to-date care to manage menopause symptoms and maintain optimal health throughout this time of change.
You’ll get sensible solutions for controlling hot flashes, mood swings, libido problems, and other disruptive symptoms. Plus, you’ll learn all about hormone replacement therapy and alternatives, such as bioidentical or plant-based hormones, while working with your doctor to find the solutions that are right for you.
Preferred Women’s Health offers:
- Education and counseling regarding hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Medications, including antidepressants plus HRT as a strategy for managing vasomotor episodes, sleep disturbances, and other disruptive symptoms
- Topical estrogens for vaginal dryness
- Careful use of certain bioidentical hormones with personalized formulas from compounding pharmacies
- Education regarding the safety and effectiveness of herbs and alternative therapies that may be of interest to you
- Medical and surgical care for the gynecologic problems that often arise during the menopausal years, including dysfunctional bleeding
Are menopause symptoms frustrating you and causing discomfort or stress? Dr. Christine Matoian can help you navigate this life transition and ease your symptoms. For an appointment, call our Bingham Farms gynecology office today at (248) 723-6200 or use our online scheduling service.